This program is BPPE approved for all campuses, however this training is offered at the West Sacramento campus as Continuing Education training with secondary educational objectives as a subset or supplementary training of the ACCSC approved Class A Commercial Driver Program.
The place to obtain certification and safety training on industrial forklift equipment.
Our forklift certification program qualifies you to safely operate a forklift per OSHA standards.
You’ll learn the principles, theory and regulations of forklift operation which cover equipment requirements, warnings, precautions, and hazards.
- Class size is limited to eight students
- Classroom is two hours and field training is two hours
- Hands-on learning of:
- Controls and instrumentation
- Power plant inspection
- Operation and maintenance
- Steering and maneuvering techniques
- Visibility limitations
- Load manipulation (stacking and un-stacking)
- Equipment capacity
- Stability and operation in narrow aisles and restricted areas
You’ll receive a Forklift Certification valid for three years, after being evaluated by a trained certification instructor and passing a written exam.
We have you covered with a quick Forklift Re-Certification program as well.
- Class A Commercial Driver Extended Program
- Class A Commercial Driver Program
- Class B/P Combined Commercial Driver Program
- Class A Advance Commercial Driver Program
- Commercial Tractor Trailer Operator Program
- Class B Commercial Driver Program
- Class P Passenger Commercial Driver Program
- Class A or B Specialized/Refresher Commercial Driver Program
- Class A/P Combined Commercial Driver Program
- Forklift Course
Make the move today. Contact Western Truck School to enroll in the training program that works best for you.
Our form takes just seconds!