Class B/P Combined Commercial Driver Program
This combined program’s educational objectives are to prepare individuals to take the Class B commercial drivers and Passenger bus endorsement license examinations. This combined program is offered year round on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 80 Total program hours, 40 in Classroom covering DOT safety rules and state regulations and 40 hours Class B Commercial Driver Program and “P” Passenger Endorsement training.
- 2-Week Day Program, a 2-Week 4 Days Night Program or a 4-Week Weekend Program.
- Passenger bus training is included to expand career opportunities and choices
Note: This Class B commercial driver program is preparation for a Class B “restricted” license with a “P” Passenger Endorsement. The “restricted” license is restricted to driving Class B commercial vehicles with automatic transmissions.
- Class A Commercial Driver Extended Program
- Class A Commercial Driver Program
- Class B/P Combined Commercial Driver Program
- Class A Advance Commercial Driver Program
- Commercial Tractor Trailer Operator Program
- Class B Commercial Driver Program
- Class P Passenger Commercial Driver Program
- Class A or B Specialized/Refresher Commercial Driver Program
- Class A/P Combined Commercial Driver Program
- Forklift Course
Make the move today. Contact Western Truck School to enroll in the training program that works best for you.
Our form takes just seconds!