Class B Commercial Driver Program
This program is BPPE approved for all campuses, however this training is offered at the West Sacramento campus as Continuing Education training with secondary educational objectives as a subset or supplementary training of the ACCSC approved Class A Commercial Driver Program.
Your on-ramp to a new career.
Our Class B Truck Operator training program will prepare you to become a professional, entry-level truck driver with a Class B Commercial Driver’s License.
- 40 hours of intensive training
- One-to-one instructor-to-student training ratio
- Standard Class B box or modified Class A vehicles are used
- Field training for highway, rural and city driving including day and nighttime traffic conditions
- Defensive driving, backing, emergency procedures and safety are emphasized
- Day, evening, and weekend classes offered for your convenience
Get quality training to jump-start your career and apply to some of the biggest and best carriers.
After you complete the course, you’re ready for the Department of Motor Vehicles Class B Commercial Driver’s License skills and driving test. As a Class B holder, you can drive a variety of vehicles, including straight trucks, dump trucks, water trucks and limousines.
- Class A Commercial Driver Extended Program
- Class A Commercial Driver Program
- Class B/P Combined Commercial Driver Program
- Class A Advance Commercial Driver Program
- Commercial Tractor Trailer Operator Program
- Class B Commercial Driver Program
- Class P Passenger Commercial Driver Program
- Class A or B Specialized/Refresher Commercial Driver Program
- Class A/P Combined Commercial Driver Program
- Forklift Course
Make the move today. Contact Western Truck School to enroll in the training program that works best for you.
Our form takes just seconds!