Class A or B Specialized/Refresher Commercial Driver Program
This program is BPPE approved for all campuses, however this training is offered at the West Sacramento campus as Continuing Education training with secondary educational objectives as a subset or supplementary training of the ACCSC approved Class A Commercial Driver Program.
Revive your driving career.
The Refresher Course is a 40-hour program. Hours of your training are when you enroll. The field training consists of driving in specific training areas including a combination of highway, city, and heavy traffic with a strong emphasis on defensive driving. After completion of the course, students are taken to the Department of Motor Vehicles for the Commercial Drivers License driving and skills tests.
- 40 hours of intensive training
- One-to-one instructor-to-student training ratio
- Standard Class B box or modified Class A vehicles are used
- Field training for highway, rural and city driving including day and nighttime traffic conditions
- Defensive driving, backing, emergency procedures and safety are emphasized
- Day, evening, and weekend classes offered for your convenience
- Class A Commercial Driver Extended Program
- Class A Commercial Driver Program
- Class B/P Combined Commercial Driver Program
- Class A Advance Commercial Driver Program
- Commercial Tractor Trailer Operator Program
- Class B Commercial Driver Program
- Class P Passenger Commercial Driver Program
- Class A or B Specialized/Refresher Commercial Driver Program
- Class A/P Combined Commercial Driver Program
- Forklift Course
Make the move today. Contact Western Truck School to enroll in the training program that works best for you.
Our form takes just seconds!