Class A Commercial Driver Extended Program
Want a bit more hands-on training?
This program adds 20 hours of expanded skills training to our entry level 160 Class A Commercial Driver Program to enhance your core competencies and propel your career.
- 180 clock hours of intensive training to be completed in 4 1/2 – 9 weeks
- Classroom training covers DOT safety rules and state regulations
- Field training for highway, rural and city driving including day and nighttime traffic conditions
- Defensive driving, backing, emergency procedures and safety are emphasized
- Day, evening, and weekend classes offered for your convenience
- Enhanced focus on Safety Certification and forklift operation
Western Truck School assists graduates and teaches job search techniques to help students find jobs in the trucking industry. Study hard and master the skills and you’ll leave the program as an entry-level driver prepared to work regionally and nationwide for the nation’s largest truckload carriers.
- Class A Commercial Driver Extended Program
- Class A Commercial Driver Program
- Class B/P Combined Commercial Driver Program
- Class A Advance Commercial Driver Program
- Commercial Tractor Trailer Operator Program
- Class B Commercial Driver Program
- Class P Passenger Commercial Driver Program
- Class A or B Specialized/Refresher Commercial Driver Program
- Class A/P Combined Commercial Driver Program
- Forklift Course
Make the move today. Contact Western Truck School to enroll in the training program that works best for you.
Our form takes just seconds!